Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
Ghandhara Nissan is a Karachi based Pakistan automaker which has stopped making the iconic UD trucks—a medium sized duty truck in favor of Chinese Dongfeng range of trucks. As per reports, Ghandhara Nissan barred the making of these trucks as UD Corporation Japan shut down it’s manufacturing a few months back.
It is also worth mentioning that Ghandhara Nissan just made one truck in July while no production was reported in the time span between August and October. It was high time to replace the already offered products with something new hence the company did replace the Nissan UD truck with other product.
Additionally, the company is also said to be engaged with the assembling of Chinese Dongfeng trucks for the past three years.
Not only the firm is assembling the trucks locally but is also importing the completely built-in units (CBUs).
Also, a few days back a campaign—Free check-up initiated by Ghandhara Nissan ended. The basic aim of the campaign was to provide free treatment to the Dongfeng trucks. It was a nation-wide campaign. The service offered by the company for the Dongfeng trucks were:
Free oil filter
Ten percent discount on genuine parts, etc.
Free inspection of the Dongfeng trucks
Ghandhara Nissan Pakistan was also involved in discussions with Renault to collaborate and launch cars in Pakistan. However, for unknown reasons, the talks failed, and Renault collaborated with Al-Futtaim to launch and assemble its vehicles in Pakistan. It was also in news that Renault might take over Ghandhara Nissan Plant. Along with that, it was also reported that Renault would be investing $100 million for the expansion of the capacity of the current Nissan Plant. But all this news went in ashes when their talks ended without any conclusions.
The Ghandhara Nissan is keeping itself active for capturing more auto market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Hongyan Launched New Range of Heavy-duty Trucks in Pakistan 2019-05-23
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-05-01
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Product Range for Pakistan Market 2019-03-28
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup 2018-06-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April