XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity
Recently, a ceremony was successfully held at XCMG excavator unit to celebrate the delivery of a couple of vehicles including dumpers, excavators, rollers and loaders. These delivery vehicles will be put into operation for Myanmar Magway defense department road project.
Myanmar, as the second largest Southeast Asian state, is an important country for “One Belt, On Road” initiative, as well as a strategic location for East Asia, Indochina Peninsula, South Asia subcontinent, Indian Ocean. From the ancient times till now, China and Myanmar has been close partners with a long history.
On 19th, December, Wang Yi, China’s foreign minister had a talk with Aung San Suu Kyi about the vision of “China-Myanmar Economic Corridor” and responded actively by Myanmar side.
The vision points out that “China-Myanmar economic corridor” as an important link between My Myanmar and China has played a central role in the transportation of natural gas and petroleum, as well as a must go in the road for China to India Ocean. It also drives central and northern Myanmar to enhance the level of infrastructure facilities and provides China construction machinery with more opportunity to export to Myanmar.
XCMG, as a major machinery manufacturer in China, has responded to national initiative for “One Belt, One Road” and “going abroad” strategy. While covering key regions including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Central Asia, Africa, XCMG is also tailored to the specialized requirements of regional customers, constantly improve its capabilities of after-sale service and spare parts, to contribute its own part to the further development of infrastructure and facility in the countries alongside.
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April