Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission
Latest statistics show that the market share held by Fast in the transmission gearboxes for heavy-duty trucks has exceeded 70%.Through its own independent research and development, the company has successfully managed to cut down the production costs of hydraulic retarders for heavy-duty trucks in China.
In 2017, Fast successfully developed a 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for commercial vehicles, ushering a new era for China’s transmission gearbox industry in the global market.
From January to November this year, Fast saw both its production and sales volumes grew by 80% year on year. It has become the top choice for large-sized buses, accounting for 50% of the market.
By taking the lead in the global transmission gearbox market, Fast boasts 9-, 12-, 16-speed and S series transmission gearboxes, all of which meet the rising demands of customers.
In recent years, Fast has been making great efforts to strengthen its market presence in the bus transmission gearbox market. Its 6DS series transmission gearboxes for light buses have become a must-have for a number of mainstream bus makers in China.
Also, Fast has set up comprehensive cooperative partnerships with Foton Aumark and Dongfeng. By pooling their best resources, Fast has greatly strengthened its presence in the light truck transmission gearbox market.
While solidifying its position in the traditional market, Fast has also been gaining increasing popularity in its S series transmission gearboxes, AT/AMT automatic transmission gearboxes, retarders, transmission gearboxes for buses, decelerators, clutches, wheel reduction gears and new energy products.
Currently, Fast Transmission Gearboxes and New Energy Transmission Project with a total investment of three billion RMB is under construction. After its completion, it will be able to roll out one million sets of transmission gearboxes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April