FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan
On 23 December 2017, Faw Jiefang held an annual group purchasing meeting in Gaoan, Jiangxi province, where it secured a single-day order of 2360 units, the largest ever order.
Deputy General Manager of JAW Jiefang Business Headquarter, Wang Rui jian, emphased in his speech that FAW Jiefang sales for the first 11 months hits 124,727 units, including 97,842 units for medium-and heavy-duty truck, jump 67% from the same period a year earlier. Such a remarkable achievement partly contributes to the great support from users, and partly contributes to FAW Jiefang Qingdao’s advance in manufacturing, performance, after-sales service and intelligence technology.
FAW Jiefang brought a total of 14 models to display with JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor and JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor among the most favorable ones.
Powered by Weichai WP13.500E501 engine, JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor has a max power output of 500hp and meets the national V emission standards. Other specifications include 12-speed C12JSDQXL240TA transmission, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.1, and 12R22.5 tire.
While the other JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor offers Xichai 6DM2-46E51 engine, FAW CA12TAX210M3 All aluminum gearbox, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.111, and 12R22.5 tire.
Both of the two tractors are offered all aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of up to 800L to sufficiently address the need for long haul, WABCO valve and imported ABS system to secure vehicle security, free of oil change within 10,000 kilometers for engine, housing and axle, and parking heating and air conditioner as option for customers.
The event concludes with a combined order of 2360 units, including 1758 units placed at the event and 602 units outside the scene, setting the record for single-day order.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao's Production Volume Reaches One Million Units 2021-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April