SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut
From December 24 to 26, SINOTRUK CDW 2018 Business Meeting was held in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. At the meeting, SINOTRUK CDW officially released its new logo to the public.
Also at the meeting, SINOTRUK CDW revealed its new generation Lion King series light trucks to the public. Adopting SINOTRUK 2080 driver’s cockpit, the new vehicle has further improved its travel comforts for drivers. Apart from a new logo, it has optimized its bumpers, rear-view mirrors and other details, projecting a brand new image to the public.
Specifically, Lion King series have engineering vehicles, road trucks, special vehicles and new energy powered trucks available for their customers.
Lion King engineering vehicles generally fall into two categories, Tengshi and Lishi. The former belongs to 4X2 series light engineering self-dumping vehicles with its power ranging from 84 to 180 horsepower. In addition, it is able to load 8, 12, 14 or 18 tons based on the customers’ requirements. The latter boasts a maximum 240 horsepower. With a lighter chassis, it can load 18 or 25 tons of goods.
With the continued expansion of online businesses, China’s logistic industry has maintained a robust growing momentum in recent years. At its 2018 Business Meeting, Ruishi series products are chiefly targeted at providing logistic services in urban areas. With competitive loading capacities, Ruishi series vehicles are set to make big splashes in China’s logistic industry.
In the special vehicle area, Jieshi series vehicles are equipped with 4X2, 6x2 and 6x4 chassis. Boasting high adaptability, they can be widely used as construction vehicles, urban service vehicles, sanitation vehicles, etc.
In the new energy field, SINOTRUK CDW also rolled out Yishi series vehicles targeting at urban logistic services. With a loading capacity of 2.5 tons or 4.5 tons, Yishi series vehicles are mounted with a sealed cargo container to suit the demanding requirements for urban logistic services.
After joining SINOTRUK in 2010, SINOTRUK CDW has gone through a thorough restructuring in the past seven years. By constantly innovating its manufacturing technologies and bringing new products to its customers, CDW has already won wide recognition among the public.
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- Sinotruk CDW’s Fire Trucks Exported to Myanmar Pass the Final Inspection 2017-09-27
- SINOTRUK CDW 1500 Units Dumpers Exported to Myanmar 2017-07-31
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippine Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY