Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila
Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC)recently participated in the country’s longest-running construction show and biggest trade fair exposition of its kind in Southeast Asia—the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila. The event, which is organized by the Philippine Constructions Association, Inc. (PCA), has been at the forefront of connecting stakeholders from both the government and private sectors in strengthening country’s various structural and infrastructural backbone for close to three decades now.
The four-day expo was held simultaneously in two huge venues—the SMX Convention Center Manila and World Trade Center in Pasay City—and showcased the latest building materials and construction equipment from 23 countries. In addition, tents and massive outdoor displays were also seen outside the event venue.
“Participating in Philconstruct Manila allows us to showcase our credibility in providing a quality and reliable heavy-duty transport in the construction business,” said Hajime Koso, President of Isuzu Philippines Corporation.
“Aside from becoming a key driver in the development of our economy, this exposition means a lot to us as we prove how our brand help elevate the construction industry in the global aspect,” he added.
Manufacturers from other countries participated in the 28thPhilConstruct Manila trade show including those from China, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, India, the European Union, Germany, Italy, and the United States.
Along with 1,500 participating companies, IPC displayed its top heavy-duty models, the CYZ52M with 18-cubic meter dump truck body which has a GVW of 33,000 kgs— ideal for carrying construction materials. Also on display is Isuzu’s EXZ52K Tractor Head unit which has Gross Combination Mass of 60 tons — usually used for heavy and long hauling.
Both models are now equipped with a 6WG1-TCR Blue Power Diesel Engine that is Euro V compliant, which promises to deliver low emissions while maintain durability and fuel efficiency. The engine is tested to produce a maximum output of 400-PS at 1,800 rpm and a maximum torque of 1,863-Nm at 1,300 rpm.
Celebrating the event’s 28th year, PhilConstruct’s latest trade show also symbolizes a positive outlook for the Philippines in the construction industry, where GDP remains stable at 6.7-percent.
During the event, Isuzu offered promos and freebies to potential customers who will purchase a maximum of 50 units order per fleet account. To qualify, all registered customers were required to physically attend the event and provide their name and company to avail of free LTO registration and 10,000 worth of parts coupons. The IPC promo and freebies covered N-Series, F-Series, C and E Series, and other indent models. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission 2020-08-03
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY