Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck
On December 15, 2017, Sinotruk Light Truck Branch officially released its HOWO hydrogen powered light-duty truck for urban sanitation in Jinan.
Equipped with the state-of-art batteries with a power reaching 35 kw, the vehicle is fully able to meet the various transportation needs. Below the hydrogen tanks are fuel cells and lithium batteries with a capacity of 40Ah. With its hydrogen refill time being lowered to just three minutes, the vehicle has greatly improved its overall operation efficiency.
Its electric motor reaches a power of 120 kw and its torque 1,100 N.m. While driving at a constant speed, its power batteries fuel the driving of the vehicle while its fuel cells recharges its batteries. When in acceleration, its power batteries and fuel cells jointly provides driving power for the vehicle. When slowing down, the vehicle reduces the energy loss to the minimum and recycles the braking energy generated during the deceleration. With 10% braking power being recycled, the truck is a huge step forward for the whole industry.
By compressing the garbage in two directions, the truck greatly improves its loading capacity. With hydraulic automatic locking system, it can effectively prevent any leakage during the garbage transportation.
To ensure the highest safety standards, the vehicle is also mounted with a new energy vehicle monitoring platform. During its operation, the vehicle’s power, location, operation status, and driving track are constantly being monitored. In addition, its hydraulic system has double pumps and loops, helping the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
Sinotruk boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from fossil fuel powered vehicles, to fuel cell to electric ones.
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY