200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation
On January 15, a grand ceremony was held in Germany to mark the arrival of 200 units electric EV80 light buses, all of which were made by SAIC Maxus. With a price tag of 55,000 Euros per unit, EV80 is the first vehicle ever purchased by Maske Group, Germany’s largest light commercial vehicle rental service provider.
According to Maske, the company had spent three years conducting thorough researches before placing its order on SAIC Maxus.
Compared with a diesel powered light bus, EV80 is able to help its operator cut maintenance fees by 70%. SAIC Maxus also provides three years quality guarantee for EV80 and five years quality guarantee for its batteries.
Apart from its huge success in Germany, EV80 has successfully passed OLEV assessment in the UK. Thanks to its high environmental friendliness, SAIC Maxus has also won UK Green Fleet EV Manufacturer and Best Light Commercial Vehicle Manufacturer.
According to SAIC’s new strategic plans which give full emphasis to vehicle development driven by higher intelligence, more connectedness, more sharing, and more environmental friendliness.
Boasting a wide spectrum of vehicle products, including wider body light buses, MPVs, pickups, SUVs, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, and fuel cell vehicles, SAIC Maxus aims to further strengthen its competitiveness in the global market.
In domestic market, EV80 and EG10 have both made their way to JD, SF Express and Cainiao, gaining increasing recognition among the customers. In addition, EV80 has also been selected as the school bus for Wellington College International Shanghai. “EV80 is highly reliable. Maxus also help us install recharging posts for free. After being recharged once, the vehicle is able to meet a whole day’s driving tasks,” said a driver from the school’s bus fleet.
EV80, EG10, and FCV80, a fuel cell vehicle which entered the market at 2017 Guangzhou Auto Show, are providing carbon free travel experiences for more and more passengers across China. Achieving higher safety standards and longer continuous driving distances, they fully meet the demanding transport tasks in various working conditions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY