CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia
In 2017, CIMC Lingyu exported over 1000 tankers of various kinds to global market, established a record high. Among the regions exported, South East Asia is the leading export destination, accounting for over 60% of the total exports.
With some international projects being underway, global demand for mixing trucks and bulk cement trucks grows rapidly. The list of international infrastructure project underway includes East Coast Railway project in Malaysia, Sino-Thailand railway cooperation project, China-Singapore South Channel, a wide range of industrial and manufacturing projects in Malaysia, Laos and Indonesia.
The customer, a local cement company has been using other semi-trailers over the years. They turn to CIMC tanking trucks because they are satisfied with its scope, manufacturing level, quality and after-sales service after inspection and comparison.
CIMC also provides their customers with individual designs according to customer’s need and local road conditions.
In the year ahead, although the impact of conventional security factors on South East Asia should not be overlooked, all nations are pursuing the path of peaceful development and cooperation. With the deepening of China-SEA practical cooperation, steady and remarkable progress will be seen in South East Asia. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software 2021-10-20
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021