Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 10 January 2018. Hyva has established a new subsidiary in Vietnam to look into sales, service, maintenance, purchase and finance throughout the country.
This is another significant milestone in Hyva’s growth, increasing geographical reach and continuing the drive to bring products and services closer to the customers.
The new office, warehouse and workshop in the North Tu Liem District of Hanoi, was officially opened on 17 November 2017. At the opening ceremony, many customers and other guests were welcomed by Jeffrey Zuidgeest, Managing Director of Hyva Vietnam Co. Ltd., and his team. Short speeches were also given by Alex Tan (Head of Asia at Hyva), Marc van der Linden (the First Secretary from the Dutch Embassy) and a representative of a very loyal Hyva customer in Vietnam.
Hyva has been trading successfully in Vietnam for more than ten years. This new, in-country presence aims to build on this success and address opportunities in infrastructure and urbanization projects for Hyva’s Tipping Solutions, Cranes, Container Handling Systems, and Waste Handling Solutions.
The new office in Hanoi expands and deepens Hyva’s presence in South-East Asia, joining subsidiaries in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.