Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 10 January 2018. Hyva has established a new subsidiary in Vietnam to look into sales, service, maintenance, purchase and finance throughout the country.
This is another significant milestone in Hyva’s growth, increasing geographical reach and continuing the drive to bring products and services closer to the customers.
The new office, warehouse and workshop in the North Tu Liem District of Hanoi, was officially opened on 17 November 2017. At the opening ceremony, many customers and other guests were welcomed by Jeffrey Zuidgeest, Managing Director of Hyva Vietnam Co. Ltd., and his team. Short speeches were also given by Alex Tan (Head of Asia at Hyva), Marc van der Linden (the First Secretary from the Dutch Embassy) and a representative of a very loyal Hyva customer in Vietnam.
Hyva has been trading successfully in Vietnam for more than ten years. This new, in-country presence aims to build on this success and address opportunities in infrastructure and urbanization projects for Hyva’s Tipping Solutions, Cranes, Container Handling Systems, and Waste Handling Solutions.
The new office in Hanoi expands and deepens Hyva’s presence in South-East Asia, joining subsidiaries in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY