Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey
Recently, Zoomlion successfully delivered its most powerful vehicle-mounted pump, K10528 to Turkey. According to the company, the pump will play a key role in the construction sector after arriving in Turkey.
Equipped with a chassis made by Jiefang and two sets of 186 kw engines made by Deutz, the pump delivers powerful performances. In addition, it achieves high safety standards and has successfully cut its fuel consumption by 5% compared with its counterparts.
According to Zoomlion, the pump will be used for the construction of bridges in Turkey. K10528 fully meets various requirements set by its customer.
It is revealed that the company has already signed a deal for another K10528, which will be used for the construction of the Financial Center in Istanbul.
The buyer of the equipment is a well-renowned French enterprise specialized in producing cement. Currently, the company boasts over 30 units concrete equipment made by Zoomlion.
As one of the key markets in Belt Road Initiative, Turkey is witnessing an increasing demand for a wide range of products made by Zoomlion, which holds 20% of the local market at present. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippines Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.