Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning
On February 1, Dongfeng Liuqi held a meeting in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, inviting its customers to take a closer look at its Chenglong light pickups and Tuling series trucks.
Built on the success of Chenglong series vehicles, Chenglong L2 is aimed at the high-end urban logistic market. With competitive loading capacity and more travel comforts for drivers, the vehicle fully meets rising demands for urban express delivery.
Thanks to its great efforts to diversify its product line, Dongfeng Liuqi boasts a wide spectrum of truck products, including heavy-duty trucks H7, T7, H5 and T5, medium-sized trucks M3 and L3, diesel and electricity powered Chenglong Tuling light-duty trucks.
With a wheelbase of 3,360mm, Chenglong Tuling boasts a uniquely fashionable appearance and can mount a cargo container with a height of 2,100mm or 2,300mm.
Chenglong Tuling can accommodate two passengers plus the driver. With more spacious room, the vehicle provides more travel comforts for both passengers and drivers.
In addition, with ABS and air braking system, Chenglong Tuling achieves higher safety standards.
Also worth mentioning is that the vehicle can be either mounted with lithium manganate batteries or Li(NiCoMn)O2 batteries. With a fast recharging mode, the vehicle can be fully recharged in just two hours. Equipped with water cooling permanent magnetic synchronous motor made by Beijing Jingjin and an electric control system made by Germany-based Semikron, the vehicle delivers impressively powerful performances. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Chenglong Delivers 200 New Energy Light Trucks to YTO Epxress 2022-10-17
- Liuzhou Motor Showcases Three Products at the 19th China-ASEAN Expo 2022-09-19
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.