SHACMAN Signs Strategic Deal with BEST Logistics
As the Spring Festival and the 50th Birth Anniversary of SHACMAN approaching, SHACMAN signs a strategic deal with BEST Logistics in Xi’an Jingwei Industrial Park. On behalf of their group, the deputy managing director Zhou yinchao and the vice president of BEST Logistics Guo lei, signed the deal on February 6th, 2018. The signing ceremony was attended by the General Manager of SHACMAN, Mr. Liu Tao, Subsidiary companies of BEST including Xinyuan Finance and AINIAO, Xi’an Cummins, Shandong Era Truck and Shanghai Huaying.
BEST Logistics is a rapidly growing logistics solution provider and has registered 133.9% growth in 2017, notably higher than its competitors. With its business ranging from express, supply chain, finance, goods vehicles matching and international board, BEST Logistics enables to combined internet, information technology and traditional logistics with the characteristics of China’s immense logistics industry to enhance the adoption of information technology and efficiency.
SHACMAN starts its cooperation with BEST Logistics since 2017 when it ordered SHACMAN X3000 freight vehicles. All of them have achieved excellent fuel economy and reliable performance.
During the forum, the two parties held an active exchange on vehicle purchasing and finance and hope to deepen their cooperation in related fields.
SHACMAN had achieved a significant breakthrough in express delivery sector with its cooperation with YUNDA, YTO Express, ZTO, DEPPON, BEST Logistics, China Post and SF started one after another. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021