Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017
1) Cummins and Eaton (EYN in New York Stock Exchange) jointly set up Eaton Cummins Automatic Transmission Gearbox Co., Ltd., which is specialized in providing highly automated transmission gearboxes for commercial vehicle market.
2) Cummins launched cooperation programs with GILLIG LLC in developing electric vehicles. Soon, Cummins new generation electric driving system will be put on zero-emission buses made by GILLIG.
3) In 2017, Cummins again made on the list of Most Morally Responsible Enterprises in the World, which was compiled by Ethisphere. So far, it has made its way to the list for ten consecutive years.
4) Cummins was elected as the Top 50 Enterprises with Diverse Corporate Cultures in the World. It is the eleventh year for the company to enter the List. Among the 1,000 candidates, Cummins ranked the 21st place in 2017.
5) Cummins entered Dow Jones North American Sustainable Development Index List, showing its strong sustainability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Overview of Chinese Major heavy-duty truck Manufacturers' Development Plan in 2007 2007-09-05
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Beiben New Trucks Introduction Events in Wuhan 2014-10-22
- ZF Chronicle Events 2013 2014-02-08
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- FOTON Cummins Helps AUMAN Heavy-duty Trucks to Explore Overseas Market Further 2022-04-18
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021