Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
On the morning of 31st, Jan, the chairman of CNHTC Bozhi Wang had a meeting with the Party Secretary of Bank of Communications. They reviewed the history of cooperation and exchanged views on further strengthening cooperation.
Wang Boyi introduced to Yu Qichun and his delegation on the enterprise development and production and operation of CNHTC. He said that in recent years, CNHTC has continuously explored in new energy sources and intelligent areas by accelerating the conversion of old and new kinetic energy. The level of manufacturing equipment and technology have further improved. And the segments have maintained a momentum of rapid growth. In terms of internationalization, relying on the background of the Hong Kong-based red-chips listing and the experiences of numerous international joint ventures, the Company has accumulated the advantages and strength for greater development. At present, CNHTC has maintained the first place in the domestic heavy truck export industry for 13 years.
Yu Qichun Said that in recent years, the development of CHNTC is for all to see. The Bank of Communications will also try to build the funds management platform for the enterprise to make the comprehensive service level walk in the forefront of the industry. He is full of confidence for the future cooperation of both sides. And he looking forward to the new breakthrough in the business scope and depth of cooperation.
Liu Ankui, member of the Party Committee of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch, Wan Chunling, chief accountant of CNHTC, and heads of relevant departments of both units attended the forum. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021