Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
On the morning of 31st, Jan, the chairman of CNHTC Bozhi Wang had a meeting with the Party Secretary of Bank of Communications. They reviewed the history of cooperation and exchanged views on further strengthening cooperation.
Wang Boyi introduced to Yu Qichun and his delegation on the enterprise development and production and operation of CNHTC. He said that in recent years, CNHTC has continuously explored in new energy sources and intelligent areas by accelerating the conversion of old and new kinetic energy. The level of manufacturing equipment and technology have further improved. And the segments have maintained a momentum of rapid growth. In terms of internationalization, relying on the background of the Hong Kong-based red-chips listing and the experiences of numerous international joint ventures, the Company has accumulated the advantages and strength for greater development. At present, CNHTC has maintained the first place in the domestic heavy truck export industry for 13 years.
Yu Qichun Said that in recent years, the development of CHNTC is for all to see. The Bank of Communications will also try to build the funds management platform for the enterprise to make the comprehensive service level walk in the forefront of the industry. He is full of confidence for the future cooperation of both sides. And he looking forward to the new breakthrough in the business scope and depth of cooperation.
Liu Ankui, member of the Party Committee of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch, Wan Chunling, chief accountant of CNHTC, and heads of relevant departments of both units attended the forum. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY