Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference
On March 12, Sichuan Hyundai 2018 Business Conference, which themed with “Deepening Reform, Strengthening Marketing, Pooling Efforts, Creating Success” was held in Heilongtan, Sichuan province. Over 400 dealers from all over China attended the conference, getting first-hand information about the company’s development plan and business strategy for the New Year.
At the conference, Trago 2018 Version made its debut. Together with the self-dumping vehicle, road cleaning vehicle, the vehicle particularly designed for the cold areas, Trago has successfully diversified its product line.
Up to now, 2018 new edition of Trago for the large horsepower market has made a successive entrance into Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Gaizhou and Chongqing and got high praise from customers.
Powering 2018 New Edition of Trago is a third-generation POWERTEC engine. According to the company, it is capable of producing enough power to address the growing market demands for large power in delivery & freight industry. The engine is hooked up to an import ZF12 automatic transmission or national ZF16 manual transmission. There are there models available for 2018 new edition of Trago to offer more choice for local customers.
With a height of 1895mm, the cab of new 2018 Trago is spacious and comfortable. In addition, it offers enough storage space for long distance travel, as well as seven-inch LCD digital display with radio, USB, AUX, Bluetooth and reversing video. The automatic transmission which located right under the multi-function switch, plus the ergonomic design of control centers layout, provides easy access to gearshift and some other operations.
In addition, Sichuan Hyundai has added some new models to its light truck products, including Mighty frozen products transport vehicles, trash-compressing vehicles, recreational vehicles. ZEDO 500M light truck, ZEDO 300M light truck and ZEDO 300N light truck, all of which are independently developed by Sichuan Hyundai, all appeared at the conference, fully demonstrating the company’s determination to strengthen its presence in the high-end light truck market.
Measuring 2,550 mm in width, ZEDO 500M light truck is chiefly targeted at the intercity transport market. Equipped with Cummins ISF3.8s5154 engine, Yuchai YC4FA130-50 engine or Yunei D30TCIE1/D40TCIE engine, the truck boasts higher loading capacity. Together with ZEDO 300M and ZEDO 300N, ZEDO 500M will give the company another boost in its market share.
Drawing inspirations from Mighty, Mighty light truck is particularly targeted at the high-end market. With Cummins 2.8L and 3.8L engines available, the vehicle is equipped with transmission gearboxes branded with ZF, Wanliyang, Getrag. Boasting a more diversified product line, including frozen products transport vehicles, trash-compressing vehicles, recreational vehicles, cargo transport vehicles and cleaning vehicles, Mighty is now better positioned to compete with its rivals.
After five years development, Sichuan Hyundai now boasts a wider choice of products for its customers and it is set to reach a new height in its sales this year.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY