Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program
In order to further improve customer satisfaction, Sichuan Hyundai recently launched 24/7 Customer Service Program.
A 24-hour hotline has started operation to meet customers’ immediate service requests. A quicker response system for all departments and organizations has also been in place to help customers solve their problems.
So far, Sichuan Hyundai has set up 16 spare parts warehouses across China, fully ensuring that customers get the spare parts they need as fast as possible.
To further improve customers’ experience, Sichuan Hyundai has made it clear that all requested services must be provided in a more timely fashion. For example, its service engineers are required to complete trouble-shooting work within four hours, 48 hours or seven days depending on the seriousness of a problem. For delayed services, Hyundai has varied compensation policies for its customers.
By rolling out the 24/7 Customer Service Program, Sichuan Hyundai aims to show its commitment to improving its customers’ satisfaction and strengthen its overall competitiveness in the market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY