Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program
In order to further improve customer satisfaction, Sichuan Hyundai recently launched 24/7 Customer Service Program.
A 24-hour hotline has started operation to meet customers’ immediate service requests. A quicker response system for all departments and organizations has also been in place to help customers solve their problems.
So far, Sichuan Hyundai has set up 16 spare parts warehouses across China, fully ensuring that customers get the spare parts they need as fast as possible.
To further improve customers’ experience, Sichuan Hyundai has made it clear that all requested services must be provided in a more timely fashion. For example, its service engineers are required to complete trouble-shooting work within four hours, 48 hours or seven days depending on the seriousness of a problem. For delayed services, Hyundai has varied compensation policies for its customers.
By rolling out the 24/7 Customer Service Program, Sichuan Hyundai aims to show its commitment to improving its customers’ satisfaction and strengthen its overall competitiveness in the market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021