Flyday Automobile to Launch Three New Energy Trucks in 2018
Recently, Flyday Automobile announced that it would launch three new energy trucks this year. It was also revealed that a central control software which had been independently developed by the automaker would be put into use on its new vehicles. Currently, Flyday new energy vehicles have already been put into road trials and each vehicle has to go through a 40,000-kilometer road test.
“Tests have shown that we have successfully increased our vehicles’ continuous driving distance by 20% thanks to our previous efforts on optimizing our software and improving the setting of our electric motor,” said a technician from Flyday Automobile.
As early as 2013, Flyday Automobile officially launched its New Energy Vehicle Development Program. For the past few years, the company has invested heavily in developing electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles. While the former is chiefly targeted at the urban distribution market, the latter is mainly used for inter-city logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Feidi Auto Aims to Increase its Annual Sales by 30% in 2020 2019-12-31
- Flyday Automobile Releases Two New Energy Vehicles 2019-05-23
- Flyday Ditu MX Truck Makes Its Debut 2019-02-22
- Flyday Auto Joins Hands with FEV to Build More Durable Trucks 2018-09-20
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6 2017-11-10
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Dongfeng Automobile: 9,563 Light Commercial Vehicles Sold in August 2013-09-11
- Nanjing Xugong Auto Deliverys Off-road Heavy Dump Trucks to Southeast Asia 2013-01-09
- Grammer AG and Yuhua Establish Joint Venture for Truck Seats in China 2013-01-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.