Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech
Wabco, the leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has extended its strategic cooperation agreement with Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading heavy duty truck manufacturer in China.
Building on more than 30 years of close cooperation, this agreement will leverage Wabco's global capabilities to further support Sinotruk's China and international market development. Sinotruk will adopt a wide range of Wabco's industry-leading technologies. This includes Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Automated Manual Transmission (AMT), Electronic Braking Systems (EBS), and Electronically Controlled Air Suspension Systems (ECAS).
"Wabco's unrivalled global technology leadership in the commercial vehicle industry has provided a strong foundation for it to become a trusted strategic partner of Sinotruk for more than three decades, so we are delighted to extend our strategic cooperation to take advantage of Wabco's advanced driver assistance systems," said Dong Cai, president, Sinotruk. "Our focus is to continuously improve the sophistication of the technology and performance of our trucks to provide enhanced safety and efficiency for our fleet customers and their drivers. Wabco's industry-leading safety, efficiency and connectivity solutions continue to deliver this technology advantage, enabling us to further differentiate and fortify our market leading position."
"This agreement powerfully demonstrates the success of over thirty years of partnership with Sinotruk, a leading manufacturer in China's dynamic and competitive commercial vehicle industry," said Sujie Yu, Wabco president, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. "Signifying the beginning of an exciting new chapter in our relationship, we are honored that Sinotruk continues to place its faith in Wabco's technology and local market intimacy. This partnership will ensure that Sinotruk's commercial vehicles manufactured in China are equipped with the most advanced safety and efficiency technologies. The agreement also demonstrates how we continue to build on WABCO's three pillar strategy of technology leadership, globalisation and excellence in execution to sustain value creation for our customers."
The cooperation between Wabco and Sinotruk dates back to 1983. In 2009, the two parties entered into a multi-year strategic cooperation agreement for Wabco to supply a broad range of products from traditional valves to sophisticated automated manual transmission systems. In 2017, Sinotruk delivered its first batch of 20 intelligent, connected trucks to customers equipped with Wabco's advanced safety and efficiency technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), and AMT. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY