CNHTC Driverless Electric Truck Enters Operation in Tianjin Harbor
On April 12, the world’s first driverless electric truck officially started operation in Tianjin Harbor. Jointly developed by China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC), Tianjin Harbor Group and Tianjin Zhuxian Hi-tech Company, the truck is taking the world’s truck manufacturing industry to a brand new era.
Without any human assistance, Howo T5G electric truck made by CNHTC delivered impressive performances on its first day of operation. It is believed that the operation of driverless electric trucks will further speed up the flow of containers at the harbor and help the city combat air pollution.
Being able to accurately identify barriers, Howo T5G electric truck also makes immediate and accurate responses, accomplishing a series of sophisticated tasks, such as automatic start-up, braking, accurate positioning, loading and unloading container.
“Howo T5G truck is equipped with Beidou positioning system and laser radar, millimeter-wave radar and advanced cameras, ensuring the vehicle’s consistent performances at night, on raining, foggy or snowy days,” revealed Dr. Zhang Tianlei, CEO of Tianjin Zhuxian Hi-tech Company.
“By well integrating such state-of-art technologies as artificial intelligence, internet of vehicles, cloud computing, new energy power system and new materials, the truck has the internationally competitive driving system and centralized driving control system. It is able to drive 120 km when fully loaded. In addition, it takes less than one hour for the vehicle to be fully recharged,” said Tian Lei, Deputy Director of Vehicle Electronics Design Department, Technological Development Center of CNHTC. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors 2022-03-17
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021