Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head
United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, introduced the new Energy Super Truck Tractor Head at this year’s Manila International Auto Show held last April 5. Also called the EST Tractor Head for short, the new heavy duty druck is the latest addition to the brand's Blue Energy line up which is comprised of Euro IV compliant trucks that use Cummins diesel technolgy.
Going into the specifics, it is available in either 4x2 or 6x4 models, with each having a a 40- and 60-tonnage cargo carrying capacity respectively. Both variants are powered by a turbocharged inline-6, direct injection Cummins Blue Energy diesel engine capable of producing 2,100 Nm at 1,000 rpm. It is then mated to a 12-speed transsmission with a high-low gear switch. Foton says that the tractor head is able to provide 'optimum performance in carrying big loads' and can be used in mutiple applications.
“We are grateful for the growing number of logistics and transportation sectors for patronizing our brand. Because of their trust, Foton continues to provide the Philippine market with powerful vehicles for their businesses within reach,” said Rommel Sytin, Foton Philippines president.
Apart from a new engine, the EST Tractor Head also features airconditioning, power windows, a desert air filter, airbag seat, full floating tiltable cabin, electric rear-view mirror and a glass lifter.
“Our goal is to bring more powerful, reliable, durable, efficient and clean-operating vehicles through our Blue Energized line-up that suits not only our consumers’ business needs but also to our environment,” added Sytin. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs 2023-10-20
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing 2023-09-21
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales 2023-08-03
- FOTON Delivers its 11 Millionth Vehicle -- TUNLAND V Pikcup 2023-04-17
- Philippines' First Electric Light Truck Unveiled & MILER Truck Debut 2023-02-16
- New FOTON, New Value in the Post-Globalization Era 2023-01-18
- FOTON Auman High-end Mixer Trucks Rolled Off the Line in Thailand 2023-01-06
- Piaggio Group, FOTON Sign a General Deal for Joint DEV. of a New Electric LCV 2022-12-12
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- Delivering the Trust: Flashing the Philipino Express 2022-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022