Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar
Sinotruk CDW is now ready to serve customers in Myanmar with the opening of the Mandalay Flag-ship store. CNHTC Chairman Yi Zhongbo, Chief Representative Liu Yang and Sinotruk CDW Manager Assistant Ou Weigang attended the opening ceremony and cut the ribbon.
The new flagship store is strategically situated in Mandalay, the second largest city in Myanmar. This flagship store is said to be their second as CDW has operated the first in the country years ago. Sinotruk CDW Mandalay flagship sits on approximately 3,000 square meters adjacent to a Mandalay major highway, which is intended to be a shop with sales, services, spare parts and vehicle delivery all in one location.
Thanks to its continuous efforts for five years, Sinotruk CDW market share in Myanmar has ranked among the top three in terms of light and medium Chinese trucks. Centering on Rangoon and Mandalay, Sinotruk CDW has finished the establishment of a complete sales and service network across Myanmar. With this milestone opening of Mandalay store, Sinotruk CDW are laying the groundwork for its long-term and profitable growth in this region.
Myanmar economy has achieved great growth after the new president took office in 2018, which will bring a good opportunity for the automotive development. With its favorable environment, Sinotruk CDW is stepping up to enter the truck market abroad as its main measure to accelerate the international process. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY