Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong
On May 9, 2018, a day before Chinese Brand Day, the list of Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong was issued. Linglong Tire appeared on the list with a ranking of No.45.
Since its establishment, the company has consistently adhered to independent innovation, independent development and independent brand. Since the 13th Five-Year Plan, the company has devoted itself to promoting brand marketing through the construction of brand stores, advertising and sports sponsorship, striving to create a international brand in Chinese tire industry. In 2017, Linglong’s brand value reached RMB 30.562 billion, among the list of China 500 Most Valuable Brands.
So far, the company's products have been exported to more than 180 countries and regions with over 30,000 marketing network and 3,000 brand stores worldwide. In 2017, the company has developed a number of OE projects, including German Audi and Volkswagen, Czechic Skoda etc.
The launching of this list is a major move and attempt to promote excellent brands in Shandong Province, aiming at promoting outstanding national brands to become international brands. Linglong Tire will seize these opportunities and persist in technological innovation and improve product quality to fight for its goal of becoming a top 10 tire manufacturer across the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021