WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has received a record 29 awards from customers and industry bodies in China to date for the 2017 performance year.
Demonstrating the value customers place on WABCO’s ability to drive differentiation, innovate game-changing technologies and deliver excellence in execution through deeply-rooted connectivity to this dynamic market, WABCO’s extraordinary performance was commended with top honors from customers for, among other distinctions, quality, delivery, cost-efficiency, seamless collaboration and technology leadership.
In total 24 customer awards were bestowed on WABCO by major Chinese commercial vehicle manufacturers, including the following ‘Top Performance’ awards:
‘Top Supplier’ and ‘Quality’ – Sinotruk Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
‘Best Supplier’ and ‘CV Strategic Supplier’ – Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd.
‘Outstanding Technical Support’ – FAW Group
‘Excellent Supplier,’ ‘Quality Contribution’ and ‘Innovation in Integrated Development’ – Beiben Trucks Group
‘Supplier of the Year: Leading Quality’ – Shaanxi Automobile
‘Top Performing Supplier Quality’ and ‘Win-Win Cooperation’ – Foton Automobile
‘Best Supplier 2017’ – Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
Furthermore, a total of five industry awards were also received, including two for innovations that contribute to commercial vehicle fleet safety and efficiency; WABCO’s Trailer Fleet Management System and Trailer Electronic Braking System.
With a local presence established in China for more than two decades, WABCO is continuously introducing advanced vehicle control technologies and fleet management systems in support of local customer ambitions. WABCO uniquely combines localized product development capability and its global technology platforms, supported by the agility, maturity and cost-efficiency of its globally integrated supply chain to serve global and domestic OEMs in the region. Local operations include four world-class factories in China, enabling WABCO to offer optimal localized solutions and service levels that are tailored to the dynamics and specificity of the Chinese market.
“We are deeply honored to have set a new performance record for WABCO in China by achieving 29 prestigious customer and industry awards,” said Sujie Yu, President, WABCO Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. “As we continually strive to exceed customer expectations, these awards also powerfully underline the relevance and success of WABCO’s well-established strategies for technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to serve their needs.”
“Our passion to sustain differentiation as a leading partner to commercial vehicle manufacturers and fleet operators in China is absolute and we will continue to build on this success by supporting customers with advanced technologies as they seek to address emerging industry domains, including autonomous driving, V2X connectivity and new energy vehicles. We will also augment this technology leadership with industry-leading standards for delivery, quality and service across our integrated supply chain,” added Yu. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April