JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
JMC (Jiangling Motors Company) has turned to social media to try and entice dealerships to investigate opportunities with the brand.
Currently operating in Australia with a dealer network in every state and territory except South Australia, JMC has posted on their Facebook page an invitation for potential truck and car sales dealerships to drop them a line.
The Chinese manufacturer currently has two vehicles available in Australia – the Vigus dual-cab ute and the Conquer light-duty truck.
That offering is priced from just $29,000 (for ABN holders), a price significantly lower than rival light-duty trucks from the established Japanese manufacturers.
As the image below shows, JMC offers the Conquer in four different configurations…
The call for potential dealers to join the JMC network comes as Australian car/commercial vehicle buyers start to slowly give the Chinese brands a go.
The latest VFACTS data shows sales of cars/commercials from China have lifted 64% across the first quarter of 2018, in total 1,727 Chinese manufactured vehicles have been delivered to Australian buyers this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021