XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe
XCMG, the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has delivered eight of its 60-ton, all-terrain XCA60E cranes to a customer in Europe. As part of the importation process the vehicles have passed strict European standard tests, affirming the company's world-class production quality and highlighting the crane's cutting-edge, high-tech features.
A product of XCMG's world-leading R&D program, the XCA60E crane features a suite of technologically advanced features, including app-control functionality that allows for one-touch arm draw back and expansion, and a smart cantilever and winding feature that prevents the lifting hook from accidentally touching the arm head. The crane is built using XCMG's leading smart manufacturing processes, which integrates advanced features with superior, efficient assembly that gives each vehicle durability, maneuverability and stability, at minimal cost.
"We are extremely pleased, but not at all surprised, at how well the XCA60E did in its European standards testing," said Sun Jianzhong, VP of XCMG. "XCMG's advanced technologies are the foundation upon which every vehicle is built; they enable us to meet every requirement of our clients, helping them to succeed in construction projects. We're very proud that we broke through technical bottlenecks to level-up product research and development, as well as refining our technical capabilities since 2000, our products have proved that they are able to handle difficult tasks."
As part of the cranes' pre-delivery inspection, each XCA60E had to pass European standard tests. In addition to static checks and operation processes, cranes must pass a 60% slope climbing test. It's a trial that tests not only a vehicle's slope-climbing capabilities, but also its hill-holding, longitudinal stability and trafficability functions.
Tests on the XCA60E were conducted on a slope designed for passenger cars rather than construction machinery, which was much shorter and steeper than regular slopes. Per its excellent functionality and maneuverability, especially its AT gearbox, which guarantees a smooth start and strong power, each XCA60E passed with flying colors.
Over the years, XCMG has invested tremendously in developing cutting-edge technologies for construction machinery products and advancing smart manufacturing capabilities with the goal of taking product quality and production efficiency to the next level and succeeding amidst the fierce competition of the global market.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY