Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV
Liuzhou motor launched a 30 day trial program with SF in order to show how Chenglong L2 EV performs. The trial started from June 27, 2018 until July 25, 2018, the test shows that the EV consumes 1386.3 kilowatt-hour of electricity in total to travel a distance of 4105 km.
Chenglong L2 EV were able to deliver loads on city distribution routes with a maximum range of 200 kilometers per charge. This can fully meet requirements for almost all urban and city distribution. Equipped with either lithium manganese oxide or lithium-ion battery, it took only two hours to be fully charged by fast charger.
The water cooling permanent magnet synchronous motor provided by Jingjin Electric motor is able to output a rated/max power of 89/160kW along with a rated/peak torque of 500/950 Nm at 1700/4500 rpm. The Semikron motor control system could take control of speed ratio at 6.167 when travelling at 90KM/H, which fits the stop and go traffic on city streets.
Chenglong L2 EV is based on the Chenglong-made chasis for light-trucks. The 5T rear axle gives the truck greater loading ability. Outfitted with a wheelbase of 3360mm and box height of 2100mm, Chenglong L2 is large enough to fit all of your stuff in city distribution. This model measures 3360mm in wheelbase and 2100mm in box height, so it makes sure your truck is large enough to fit urban logistics delivery. The truck also has a wide cab to accommodate three people.
Chenglong L2 EV is outfitted with dual-circuit brake, storage spring for parking brake, along with ABS and air brake to make sure there will be more protection there. At safety, Chenglong has developed the most advanced battery, motor and electric control. Chenglong L2 EV has a very low center of gravity and the upper surface of the frame is 50mm lower than the same kind.
Chenglong L2 EV belongs to a new energy vehicle based on its light-duty truck platform, which delivers good performance in economy, safety and loadability. As a leading express provider in China, SF Express ("SF") has ranked 11th among the top 100 ranking of China’s vaulable brands. The trial cooperation itself between SF and Chenglong is the best way to show Chenglong L2 EV’ strength. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021