IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products
Several new products will be presented by Hyva at this year’s IAA Commercial Vehicles event (Hannover, Germany from 20-27 September 2018). Visitors to the show will appreciate many of the company’s latest innovations, including a new Intelligent Tipping platform and a selection of Hyva’s new-generation, truck-mounted cranes.
Hyva Smart drives tipping to a new level through the implementation of digital and cloud technology. Using digital, sensor-based monitoring to deliver real-time alerts and warnings to the driver, Hyva Smart provides an environment in which drivers are supported to make optimum decisions at any given time. When integrated with a customer’s existing digital infrastructure, Hyva Smart not only enhances safety and driver performance, but also provides data that can be used to drive efficiency and improve fleet availability.
Also on display will be a selection of Hyva’s latest truck-mounted cranes, part of the New Crane Line. These new cranes – 8, 10, 18 and 20 tm – mean that Hyva now offers a solution for every industry and application, from mining to maintenance, construction to car recovery. The new cranes feature many innovations, including the Dynamic Load Diagram, which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability, and the Magic Touch, which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions. Both of these features improve driver attention and can save time and increase productivity.
Hyva crane line will also feature a new Kennis model, the Kennis crane 13R. With a 13 tm lifting capacity, and a light and compact design, the crane features a new control station designed to improve visibility, accuracy and operational efficiency; and a new stability control system that improves stability and ease of use.
Among Hyva’s established product ranges that will be on show is the company’s Titan range of skiploaders and hookloaders. The re-engineered Titan skiploadershave been enhanced with new remote controls, weighing systems and cranked lifting arms, while the hookloader line-up has been extended with the addition of the Titan City hookloader for the light commercial vehicle segment.
A mobile compactor from Hyva’s Waste Handling range will also be on display. These compactors have high volumetric efficiency and compaction ratio, rubber seals and power pack with frequency control design. These features deliver substantial benefits, including faster compaction, no leakage, improved hygiene, higher payload and lower energy consumption. (www. chinatrucks.com)
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY