IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire
Goodyear launched its first-ever full silica tread compound tire at the IAA truck show in Germany.
The new tire, called Fuelmax Performance, is what Goodyear says is its most fuel-efficient tire to date. The tire has hit the European grade A for fuel efficiency and met full Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake winter tire requirements.
According to David Anckaeart, v.p. of Goodyear Commercial Tires Europe, the new tires will help long-haul European fleets save money on fuel, while meeting the EU’s ambitious CO2 targets (heavy duty vehicles are to reduce their CO2 emissions by 15% in 2020, and 30% by 2030.) Goodyear estimated that fleets in Europe using the tires would save up to 290,000 Euros in fuel costs and 557 tonnes of CO2 emissions per year.
“Tires are crucial for sustainable mobility and are core components of vehicle performance,” Anckaert said. “The new Goodyear Fuelmax Performance tires demonstrate our understanding of the challenges and opportunities that environmental objectives pose for our customers. They further show our commitment to supporting OEMs and fleets in achieving those objectives and reducing costs.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
- Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire 2012-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY