2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held
From Sept. 12 to Sept. 16, 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference was successfully held in Beirut, Lebanon. Mr. Wang Feng, chairman of Linglong Tire, and almost 120 distributors from Middle East and Africa markets gathered together in this conference.
On the morning of Sept. 14, Mr. Wang Feng delivered his speech at this conference. He introduced the company's achievements in the past year and the company's future development plan to the distributors, which struck a chord with distributors. Linglong’s decision of planning to construct its second overseas manufacturing base in Serbia was fully supported by the distributors present at the conference. Many distributors expressed their willingness to continue to cooperate with Linglong Tire and help to improve Linglong Tire’s brand awareness in their markets.
Besides, Mr. Wang declared that 2019 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference would be held in Tanzania and carried out the handover ceremony during the conference.
The success of 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference helps its distributors to have a deeper understanding of the development and comprehensive strength of Linglong Tire, meanwhile, greatly strengthens their confidence in cooperation with Linglong. Linglong is looking forward to long-term cooperation with its dealers at home and abroad,achieving mutual benefit and speeding up its international development. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021