Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions
Cummins and KAMAZ signed a memorandum of understanding in the development of electric transmissions for a new product line of KAMAZ vehicles on electric traction on September 19th.
Currently, KAMAZ is actively developing a product line of trucks and buses on electric traction, reports the company's press service. Cummins, in its turn, is expanding the range of engines, by developing an electric transmission (fully electric version and version in a hybrid version) for use in vehicles.
Taking into account the long-term fruitful cooperation of the companies, Cummins and KAMAZ agreed to work together in the field of creating vehicles and electric buses. In particular, Cummins intends to develop and deliver to KAMAZ the prototypes of a fully electric transmission based on high-voltage electric batteries for usage in the segment of city buses and medium tonnage trucks. The Memorandum also presumes the development and delivery of a prototype of hybrid transmission for use in the segment of heavy trucks produced by KAMAZ.
For both projects, the parties will test prototypes on city buses, delivery trucks and heavy trucks produced by KAMAZ. After testing, refinement and certification, the partners will determine the prospects for further joint cooperation in the field of electric transmissions. To implement the signed Memorandum of Understanding, a working group will be created, which will include the representatives o fCummins and KAMAZ. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Cummins Selects Spain for Its Gigawatt Electrolyzer Plant with Iberdrola 2021-05-26
- Cummins Hydrogen Energy Engineering Center Starts Operation in Wuhan,China 2021-05-21
- Cummins Introduces New Heavy-duty Powertrain for Natural Gas Customers 2021-03-10
- Eaton Cummins Officially Starts Localized Production in China 2021-02-23
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
- Cummins Rolls Out Two Natural Gas Engines with National VI Emission Standards 2020-09-30
- Cummins and Navistar Announce New Long-term Agreement 2020-08-17
- Cummins Releases 2019 Sustainability Progress Report 2020-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY