Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
We wouldn’t recommend you buy a new truck in 2018 that doesn’t have the best safety features, one of the most effective being a reverse camera.
Now comes confirmation that by the middle of next year every Hino truck sold in Australia will come with the reversing tech as standard.
Confirmed this afternoon by the big-selling Japanese truck and bus brand, the standard fitment of a reverse camera across Hino’s truck range is believed to be a first in the Aussie market.
First introduced as standard equipment on the Hino 300 Series in 2016, then the 500 Series Wide Cab the following year, the next Hino product to boast a camera system will be the soon to arrive Hino 500 Series Standard Cab.
That new offering has been confirmed for a November arrival in dealerships, we’ll bring you final pricing and specification details for the new Hino model when they are supplied to us.
Daniel Petrovski, Hino Australia’s Manager of Product Strategy, also confirming the 700 Series will then get a reverse camera as standard from early next year.
“Drivers will benefit from almost 360-degree vision for improved safety when manoeuvring so they can see and hear what is happening behind them when reversing, loading and unloading.
“This is in addition to the already exceptional vision provided by the combination of generously sized windscreens, large electronically adjustable heated mirrors and convex spotter mirrors which are standard on every Hino truck.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck 2020-03-27
- GAC Hino Upgraded Truck with ZF 16-speed Transmission Gearbox to Hit the Market 2019-05-08
- GAC Hino Signs a Deal With Major Customers in Tokyo 2019-04-25
- 100 Units GAC Hino 8×4 Concrete Mixers Delivered to Dongguan for Operation 2019-03-01
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018 2019-01-16
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August 2018-09-26
- VW's Traton Announces JV for Electrified Trucks with Hino 2018-09-25
- GAC Hino Rolls Out 700 Zhenzhi Truck for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-08-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY