CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers
CHMC TRAGO 520PS, which was released in the market early this year, is set to provide more comfortable travel experience for passengers as the week-long National Holiday is approaching.
Boasting a maximum torque of 2,500 N.m, a maximum 520 PS, and a maximum fuel injecting pressure 2,500Bar, CHMC TRAGO achieves more exhaustive combustion and higher fuel economy.
Measuring 10,915 mm in length, 2,500 mm in width, and 3,400 mm in height, the vehicle provides more spacious room for both drivers and passengers, making traveling a more pleasant experience.
Mounted with an 800-liter oil tank, CHMC TRAGO also delivers a longer continuous driving distance, making it an ideal choice for long-distance travel. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.