XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo
Recently, the 14th China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition was held in Liangshan International Exhibition Center. Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) brought six star vehicles on display.
As the most powerful truck ever produced by XCMG, Hanfeng G9 550 horsepower truck is chiefly targeted at the long-distance logistic market. With a 13-liter engine, the truck has a more spacious driver’s cockpit, making driving a more pleasant experience for drivers. In addition, it has greatly improved its safety standards by equipping itself with a number of active safety systems, such as lane deviation alarming system and collision alarming system, etc.
Also targeted at the high-end market, Hanfeng G7 truck enjoys the highest sales volume among all its vehicle products. In addition, it has further improved its safety standards.
The truck for transporting urban construction wastes manufactured by XCMG is another rising star. According to the company, the sales volume of the truck ini the first half of this year jumped by 211%. G7 truck for transporting urban construction wastes put on display at this year’s exhibition offers drivers unprecedented driving experience. With higher intelligence level, it has effectively solved the spillage and leakage problems.
A self-dumping truck and a concrete mixer are the other two star vehicles on display, attracting keen interest among visitors at the exhibition.
Jointly organized by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) and Shandong Automobile Association, this year’s China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition attracted over 20 manufacturers of whole vehicles, over 150 manufacturers of special vehicles, and over 1,600 enterprises involved in manufacturing related spare parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY