Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine
In recent years, China imposed more stringent emission standards of vehicles in an effort to combat increasingly severe air pollution. The number of new energy vehicles in operation has also been growing steadily. Against such a backdrop, China’s leading manufacturer of internal combustion engines, Dongfeng, Cummins, has come up with its own effective strategies to confront the new challenges.
Having earned a solid reputation for its high fuel economy, impressive performances and high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins engine enjoys unprecedented popularity among customers in China. Currently, it is generally considered as the first choice for trucks, special vehicles, sanitation vehicles, etc.
On the back of the rich experience of the internationally renowned Cummins in developing engines, Dongfeng Cummins has brought a number of technological breakthroughs to China’s engine industry and has a profound impact on the overall development of the industry. In addition, after years of hard work, Dongfeng Cummins has already established a formidable R&D team. Dongfeng Cummins Technological Center, which was set up recently, will further strengthen its technological innovation capacity.
Currently, Dongfeng Cummins boasts a wide range of engine products for trucks, buses, engineering machinery, generator units, etc. With a thorough knowledge of the market trends and customers’ special needs, it works closely with a number of enterprises involved in the auto industry, helping their vehicles deliver constantly improving performances.
Take Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine for example. After being mounted on Dongfeng Tianlong flagship truck, it further helps the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 3 liters.
In response to the upcoming implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins is determined to expand its product line and make new technological breakthroughs to meet the rising demands of the market. Its 4.0 L engine for light trucks and Z14 engine for heavy-duty trucks, are soon to be revealed to the public to serve the commercial vehicle market.
Apart from its high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins diesel engine has made enormous progress in its environmental friendliness, fully meeting the emission standards set by the authorities. In addition, the company is prepared to cooperate more closely with auto makers in developing new energy power solutions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Have Been Active in Qatari Market 2021-11-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021