Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers
ISUZU resumes its nationwide dealership network expansion with the opening of its new and first full-scale branch in the Quezon province. Operated by the truck manufacturer’s newest dealer partner MBT Autoworx Corp., the latest Isuzu dealership in Pagbilao, Quezon, recently opened its doors to the public to offer the brand’s complete line of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Honoring the event were key executives from Japan, namely, Isuzu Motors Limited (IML) Koichi Ito and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) team leader Akira Odagaki. Also present were Isuzu Philippines Corp. (IPC) President Hajime Koso, IPC vice President of After Sales Koji Hanawa, MBT Autoworx Corp. General Manager Marcel Tolentino and no less than the mayor of Pagbilao, Sherrie Ann Palicpic.
During his speech, Koso revealed that, with the help of Isuzu’s extensive dealership network in the country, the brand has maintained its leadership position despite the numerous challenges in its 21-year history. “Our trucks hold the No. 1 position in total truck sales for 18 consecutive years; and this year, our total truck sales reached more than 47,000 units. For our LCV, we have sold more than 200,000 units. We also received numerous awards for both our LCV and CV. We aim to make the Philippines an Isuzu country,” Koso explained.
The new dealership sits on a capacious property expanding to almost 11,000 square meters with generous parking areas up front and a wide driveway and drop-off point beside the building. Faithful to every modern Isuzu dealership design, the building layout boasts a captivating façade with an all-glass front panels attracting more natural daylight—rendering clear visibility of vehicles on display from the outside. In fact, the showroom, which boasts a high-ceiling layout, is spacious enough to accommodate up to four vehicles for display. Aside from the roomy and presentable showroom with receiving area, there’s also a mezzanine area and more office quarters at the back.
The service area, meantime, holds the larger portion of the facility’s 5,000-square-meter floor area. Aside from the available four lifters, the spacious section also offers two servicing bays for trucks and seven others for light commercial vehicles. Isuzu customers and buyers in Pagbilao, including the other areas in the Quezon province, now can expect the unmatched “Isuzu Advantage.” This ongoing program by Isuzu offers customers with nationwide dealer network, parts availability, expert service technicians, roadside assistance and technical training. All these are part of the aftersales support program of all Isuzu dealers.
Situated along Quezon’s main highway in Barangay Bukal, the new Isuzu Pagbilao dealership offers an easy access for motorists traveling the thoroughfare in both directions. This would also serve as an opportunity for the customers in the area to check out Isuzu’s lineup of proven and reliable passenger vehicles along with the light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, as well as buses for business and transporting needs. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission 2020-08-03
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY