JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China
JAC today announces that it will offer its medium-duty truck with 18 tonnes weight across China. It is a medium-duty delivery van with strong power and large carrying capability as well as various designs to meet different applications, which combine to make the truck more anticipated in its segment.
Provided model ranges for a variety of applications, Shuailing medium truck is ideal for transport of cold-use, delivery van, sided platform truck, stake truck and wingspan van. At launch it will be available with a box dimension of 7800mm*2480mm*2600mm that would meet the needs of its customers for large loading capability.
Additionally, Shuailing 18-ton medium-duty truck features a 4.5L cummins engine that is capable of producing rated power of 132kw and peak torque of 700N.m. Mated to a FAST 8JS75C/8JS75TC transmission, the vehicle will consume less fuel and run on different working conditons while the power remains the same.
Shuailing 18-ton medium-duty truck was built on the same strong frame materials, large dimension and rear axles as its previous Shuailing family trucks. The vehicle frame measures 245*75*7 in dimension and with the use of high-intense steel materials, the stabality performance is 30% better than the others. The load carrying capability of the vehicle has been increased to 18 tonnes due to the load on the rear axle up to 9 tonnes.
With the kind of wide body cab, it makes sleep and sit more comfortable on your side. The high-roof cab measures 2235*1700mm in dimension that provides a 600mm*1960mm bed for you to relax in long journey. Now get ready for the launch of 18-ton Shuailing medium-duty truck, I believe it will immediately grab the market attention at launch and ultimately determine the overall direction of the market in medium truck segment. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021