Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan
Master Motors Ltd, the joint venture partner with Changan International, has officially launched their range of light commercial vehicles, M-9 Pick-up and Karvaan 7-Seater Van at their first authorized dealership located at Akbar chowk, Lahore, Changan Bilal Automobiles.
With an Ex-Factory price tag of Rs. 919,000/-, Changan M9 is a 9×5 foot 1-ton pick-up with class leading C10 gasoline engine having 1000 cc16-valve Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC). The advanced C10 engine is jointly developed by Changan and FEV of Germany that produces highest output (68HP) and torque (92Nm) in this category. Whereas Changan Karvaan is a midsized 7-seat passenger van which also carries class-leading C10 1000cc engine with powerful Dual AC and comfortable seats comparable to any large hi-end vans, available for only 999,000 rupees (Ex-Factory Price). Customers took keen interest in both M-9 Pick-Up and Karvaan 7-Seater Van and expressed satisfaction over the vehicle design and prices.
“Master group, the makers of Master Moltyfoam, has also been in the automotive industry of Pakistan for the last 14 years and has now brought China’s #1 automobile brand Changan in Pakistan through a joint venture,” said Danial Malik, CEO Master Motors Ltd.
“We are here to stay by offering an exciting range of Passenger Vehicles, SUVs, MPVs and LCVs with nationwide after sales service. Changan 3S dealerships are being established in all cities of Pakistan and we will soon launch our range of vehicles in other cities as well” he added.
“Our state-of-the-art production facility in Karachi having production capacity of over 30,000 units/annum is expected to start rolling production by the end of this year”, said Danial adding that the company will help create thousands of jobs in the industry and also promote the Pakistani vendor base through technology transfer via localization.
Changan is Number #1 domestic automobile manufacturer in China for the last 10 consecutive years. Changan sales in China are over 2.8 million units per annum. With a global presence in over 43 countries, Changan has joint ventures with global brands such as Ford, Mazda, Suzuki and PSA Groupe while having numerous partnerships in the technological fields with tech giants such as Tencent, Alibaba and Baidu.
Changan is the first automobile company in China to introduce Level-2 Autonomous driving technology that too in mid-range vehicles. By 2020 all Changan vehicles in China will be interconnected and by 2025 Changan will shift all its domestic models from internal combustion engines to electric motors. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY