Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement
On October 25, the signing ceremony of the comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement between Yuchai Machinery and DFAC was held in the headquarters of DFAC. Witnessed by Yan Ping, Chairman of Yuchai Machinery, and Ding Shaobin, Vice President of Dongfeng Motor Company Limited and Chairman of DFAC, Wu Qiwei, President of Yuchai Machinery, and Chen Bin, General Manager of DFAC, signed the agreement on behalf of the two companies.
The two parties convened a symposium before the signing ceremony. Yan Ping expressed the gratitude for the long-term trust and support of DFAC to Yuchai. He said that DFAC was not only the strategic client, but also the closest partner of Yuchai; and Yuchai has always treated the relationship with DFAC from a strategic height and long-term perspective, and also attached great importance. For the complementary business of both parties, Yuchai will do its best to meet the needs of DFAC. Yan Ping hoped that the two parties can take the opportunity of reaching comprehensive strategic cooperation to further leverage the advantages in brand, product and market, deepen the cooperation in the fields of China VI product matching, new market development and after-sales service, comprehensively improve the level of cooperation, open up new prospects for cooperation and achieve greater win-win results.
Chen Bin said that DFAC and Yuchai have been persisting on the orientation of market and customers, and the both parties share common values. This comprehensive strategic cooperation will facilitate the further integration of the advantageous resources and bring more new driving forces for the future development of both parties. He hoped that the two companies can strengthen open communication and close collaboration to contribute better products to clients.
The achievement of comprehensive strategic cooperation indicates that the cooperative relation of Yuchai Machinery and DFAC has stepped into a higher level. The two companies will further expand cooperation areas and jointly strive for greater achievements in both domestic and foreign markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021