Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup
The Chinese giant has announced the launch of its new flagship pickup truck Wingle 7 on November 22 in Yunnan province. As one of the major strategic products of Great Wall in the next three years, WINGLE 7 has a uniquely eye-catching design and a powerful driveline. Moreover, it achieves much higher standards and has become more integrated with the internet.
Premiere of new items held in September this year. Pickup Wingle 7 got a massive front bumper, an enlarged grille in hexagonal shape and different headlights with integrated daytime running lights on the LED-matrix.
Equipped with an intelligent voice exchange system which was jointly developed by Great Wall and IFLYTEK, WINGLE 7 offers brand new driving experience for drivers and ushers an exciting era for pickups.
With an equally fashionable and comfortable interior, WINGLE 7 has successfully lowered its noise level to just 45 dB. It creates an extremely quiet driving environment for drivers.
Equipped with GW4D20D engine, WINGLE 7 is able to generate a maximum power of 143PS (105kW) and a maximum torque of 135 N.m/1,400-2,800rpm. Together with its six-speed manually controlled transmission gearbox, the truck only consumes 7.6 liter of fuel for every 100 km.
As the leading player in China’s pickup market, Great Wall has made numerous improvements on WINGLE 7. With such advanced technologies as vehicle camera, vehicle radar, TPMS, BOSCH’s ninth generation ESP, HHC, BA, safety airbags, CCS, reinforced body structure, the pickup is set to make big splashes in China’s pickup market.
Having been called a multi-tasker, WINGLE 7 can be readily adapted for family travel, urban transportation and various other purposes.
The saloon model has got more comfortable seats for driver and front passenger, also changed the front panel, the steering wheel has four spokes, and the multimedia system has a different control unit climate control and “floating” touchscreen.
The novelty is available in two versions: standard and extended. Also, buyers will offer a cargo version of the SUV called the Wingle 7 Champion, which will differ in interior trim, 18-inch wheels and a rich set of options.
Under the hood, flagship installed a 2.0-liter diesel unit GW4D20D performance 143 BHP engine is Couple to a 6-speed manual transmission. Drive — full. Cost Great Wall Wingle in China 7 ranges from 95 to 117 800 800 yuan (13 800 to 16 $ 900). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021