Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda
Mercedes Benz. recently announced it has entered into a contract with Akagera Motors as its sole sales and service distributor in Rwanda. Following the partnership, Akagera Motors will supply some of the brand's latest models, including Mercedes-Benz ACTROS, fitted with the latest technology, efficient fuel consumption and higher automation to improve safety and reliability. In addition to them, some passenger vehicle models including E 200, GLE 400 4MATIC and the GLS 500 4MATIC will also be available for ordering.
Found in 1997, Akagera Motors is also the exclusive distributor for Toyota (Japan), HINO (Japan), Mahindra & Mahindra (India) and Ashok Leyland (India), Fuso(Japan), Nissan (Japan), and Foton (China).
Ravi Gorajia, the Vice President and Technical Director at Akagera Motors, said that local automobile market will grow to keep up with the increasing demand for quality and reliable automobiles.
The partnership will get Mercedes Benz's client in Rwanda easier and more convenicent to access to vehicle and after-sale services, including maintenance, diagnostics, spare parts and technical supports,Gorajia added.
"For Rwanda, the automobile market is pretty much getting to the point of peak. What we are focusing on is after sale services. It's beyond the price of the vehicle, it's about giving a full package which will give them return on their investments to get an edge,"he said.
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022 2022-11-07
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks Unveils eActros LongHaul for Long-distance Transport at IAA 2022-09-19
- Daimler Truck Starts Series Production of the Mercedes-Benz eEconic 2022-07-28
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA 2022-06-24
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere 2021-07-08
- Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020 2019-11-29
- 168 Units Fire Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.