Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda
Mercedes Benz. recently announced it has entered into a contract with Akagera Motors as its sole sales and service distributor in Rwanda. Following the partnership, Akagera Motors will supply some of the brand's latest models, including Mercedes-Benz ACTROS, fitted with the latest technology, efficient fuel consumption and higher automation to improve safety and reliability. In addition to them, some passenger vehicle models including E 200, GLE 400 4MATIC and the GLS 500 4MATIC will also be available for ordering.
Found in 1997, Akagera Motors is also the exclusive distributor for Toyota (Japan), HINO (Japan), Mahindra & Mahindra (India) and Ashok Leyland (India), Fuso(Japan), Nissan (Japan), and Foton (China).
Ravi Gorajia, the Vice President and Technical Director at Akagera Motors, said that local automobile market will grow to keep up with the increasing demand for quality and reliable automobiles.
The partnership will get Mercedes Benz's client in Rwanda easier and more convenicent to access to vehicle and after-sale services, including maintenance, diagnostics, spare parts and technical supports,Gorajia added.
"For Rwanda, the automobile market is pretty much getting to the point of peak. What we are focusing on is after sale services. It's beyond the price of the vehicle, it's about giving a full package which will give them return on their investments to get an edge,"he said.
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere 2021-07-08
- Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020 2019-11-29
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021