Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE
On the afternoon of October 30, Huang Qingyun, executive chairman of Malaysia Chen Sing Automobile Group, and Zou Yuxi, general manager of the company, visited the Jiefang Engine Division. They were assisted by the Deputy General Manager of the engine division Ji Yizhi, assistant general manager Zhang Zhenfeng, and marketing service department. Warm reception by relevant personnel such as the Heavy Machinery Department.
Chen Sing Auto Group is a long-established company with 60 years of experience in automotive assembly. The group currently has assembly plants in Malaysia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
The focus is coming!
The group leads the purpose of this trip to China
Is seeking new cooperation with Chinese commercial vehicle companies
The main itinerary is locked into two units of FAW liberation
One of them is FAW Jiefang Engine Division
The answer lies in: Aowei
One is: Aowei products are excellent
During the period of 2014-2016, Chen Sing Automobile Group purchased a total of 138 Xiwo 12m road buses, all supporting the Aowei CA6DL1 and CA6DL2 engines.
So far, the Aowei engine has not experienced a major quality failure, and most of it has been safely driven 200,000 kilometers. The outstanding performance of Aowei made Huang Qingyun a lot of praise.
The purpose of Huang Qingyun's trip is to cooperate with Aowei and other products in the passenger car and engine group projects in the future.
The second is: Aoweizhi made a hard
The world's advanced Aowei engine production base, Chen Sing Automobile Group has long heard of it, this trip is just to see for yourself what kind of workshop Aowei boutique is out of.
From the product showroom to the joint factory, Huang Qingyun and his entourage in the heavy machinery department fully understand the Aowei series of products, as well as the advanced production equipment, design and management system of the workshop.
Aowei's leading intelligent manufacturing system further conquered Huang Qingyun and his party.
The third is: Aowei has a strong influence
Since the beginning of this year, the engine division has strongly promoted the sales of the Aowei CA6DM2 engine with the liberation of JH6 products in the Malay market.
Up to now, sales in the eastern part of Malaysia have exceeded 220 units, and the subsequent 200 orders are expected to be released before the end of November. At the same time, the cumulative sales volume in the western part of Malay has reached 50 units.
Aowei has set off a boom in the Malaysian market, attracting more users to learn about the engine division and understand this product.
During the exchanges between the two parties, Huang Qingyun and his party expressed their appreciation for the advanced production system, complete product sequence and excellent performance of the business unit.
In response to the engine selection and accessory support of the 12m bus project that is being promoted at this stage, the two sides conducted detailed communication and unanimously stated that they will continue to promote the full entry of Aowei and generator sets in the Malaysian market.
Ji Yizhi said that the two sides must seize the opportunity of the Belt and Road, continue to broaden the scope of cooperation, and achieve a win-win situation for enterprises. At the same time, the engine division will also bring more world-leading power products to Chen Sing Automobile Group, allowing the FAWDE brand to shine more in the Malay market.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY