JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018
JAC T8-the new generation of pickups, which launched into market on August 31 in Wuhan this year, was crowned the intelligent pickup of this year.
With the widespread auto electrics, network and information technology, automotive intelligence has become the development trends of future. Interms of safety, an intelligent pickup must adopt advanced safety systems. JAC T8 is exactly a pickup with an intelligent safety system which can detect an imminent crash and alert the driver.
JAC T8 integrates the latest design elements from JAC Italy and Japan design center and undergo two years R&D. It adopts the design philosophy of ‘Strong & Robustness’ and adds the equipment of ‘electronicalization’, and equipped with J-ConNet 2.0 system, which has some functions of remote control, diagnosis, speech recognition, intelligent interconnection and vehicle-mounted WIFI.
The Bosh9.1 ESP (Electronic Stability Program) fitted on T8 can stop the vehicle from spinning or sliding out of control when turning and help reduce the stopping distance. Additionally, JAC T8 pickup employs a 360-degree camera system to provide the greatest possible level of safety and to eliminate dangerous blind spots. LDW (Lane Departure Warning) helps the driver avoid distractions and errors when the car departs from the lane.
After you set the destination on the intelligent navigation system, you should see “send to your car”, give it a press and it will direct you to the place. Further more, CarLife is also a must-have for JAC T8 pickup, which makes it easy and convient to make a phone call or do a navigation by connecting with a smatphone through blueteeth or USB.
To cater for high-end pickup market, JAC T8 pickup has been designed with all kinds of intelligent features including Multi-function steering wheel, 8-Inch digital Screen, intelligent key, one button start and tire-pressure monitoring system.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021