Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line
On January 3, 18 units 14-speed auto transmission gearboxes, which are independently developed by Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng), officially went off the the production line.
According to Dongfeng, it launched the transmission gearbox development program in 2015. In just three years, it successfully rolled out the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of its first automatic transmission gearbox.
Currently, after going through a one-million-kilometer trial operation, the transmission gearbox, mounted on Dongfeng Tianlong KL truck, officially hit the market on January 6 this year. This marks a great breakthrough for Dongfeng.
Meeting both National V and VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng’s automatic transmission gearbox is fully adaptable to DDi45 and DCi11 medium- and heavy-duty diesel engines. In addition, it has passed several stringent tests at high altitudes and in extremely hot and cold weather conditions with an accumulated mileage of 3.488 million kilometers.
- DFAC Launches New Products in Russia, Bring New Orders 2023-11-13
- DFAC Achieves New Breakthroughs in Oversea Business 2023-03-13
- Dongfeng Launched New Tianlong KL and Tianjin KR Trucks in Vietnam 2022-11-09
- Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T Light Truck Achieves Zero Breakthrough in Sales in Russia 2022-10-13
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Run Smoothly in High-altitude Environment 2022-07-20
- Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021 2022-07-15
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Launched Live-stream Marketing 2022-04-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022