IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium
IVECO has delivered 30 new Stralis NP trucks to Jost Group in Belgium, with the pan-European transport and logistics specialist aiming to convert 35 per cent of its fleet to Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) by 2020.
The new trucks replace four–year old diesel vehicles in the company’s fleet of 1,400 trucks, which includes 132 Stralis – two of which are already running on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
John Venstra, Business Director IVECO Benelux, stated: “Jost Group has set itself clear sustainability goals, and their choice of the Stralis NP shows their belief in natural gas as the viable solution to deliver green transport. We are very pleased that they have placed their trust in IVECO for the conversion of their fleet, recognising our advanced expertise with this technology and our dealer network’s experience in supporting natural gas-powered vehicles. With lower gas fuel consumption, their new Stralis NP trucks will save a significant percentage on running costs, according to the calculations of the Michelin MyBestRoute application – enough to repay their investment in clean truck technology and owned refuelling stations while protecting the planet and our health!”
The Stralis NP trucks will enable Jost Group to deliver green transport services with an impressive 99 per cent reduction in particulate matter and 90 per cent in NO2 emissions compared to Euro VI standards, and when running on biomethane 95 per cent less CO2.
In addition to their environmental benefits, the new Stralis NP trucks will also deliver significant savings. The 460 hp single-fuel version with double LNG tanks feature IVECO’s best on-road fuel efficiency technologies and services, achieving up to 15 per cent less fuel consumption and up to 9 per cent lower Total Cost of Ownership than a diesel truck.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO 2021-01-12
- Iveco to Deliver Romania 942 Military Trucks 2020-01-14
- IVECO, FPT Industrial and Nikola Unveil All-electric Nikola TRE 2019-12-06
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- 50 New CNG-Powered IVECO STRALIS NP trucks Delivered to PIMK Ltd, Bulgaria 2019-01-11
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY