CNHTC Self-driving Truck Starts Operation in Jinan
On January 22, Jinan 5G Internet-connected Vehicle Testing Program was held at the first internet-connected road in Shandong province. CNHTC’s L4 self-driving truck HOWO-T5G and special zone low-speed self-driving truck were put into operation on the road.
On the back of CNHTC’s rich manufacturing experience in the vehicle industry, the two vehicles integrate the most advanced technologies, including the internationally competitive centrally controlled driving control systems.
Also on the day, the self-driving truck which was tested at Tianjin Port, were also put on display. With extremely eye-catching battery modules, four different sensors around its body, Beidou positioning system, laser radar, millimeter wave radar and cameras, the vehicle is able to work at night, in foggy, rainy and snowy weather conditions. When fully loaded, the truck is able to drive 120 kilometers continuously. In addition, it takes less than one hour for the vehicle to be fully recharged with electricity.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50% 2023-04-24
- SINOTRUK Held the "SITRAK Brand" Launch Ceremony in Uzbekistan 2023-04-03
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023 2023-03-07
- SINOTRUK Achieved "14 Firsts" in the Past 2022 2023-03-07
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.