Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019
Global Provider of heavy transport solutions for the commercial vehicles, Hyva will launch a selection of its latest products – at Bauma 2019 at Munich, Germany, from 8-14 April 2019.
HC235e and HC131K,the new cranes will be unveiled on the company’s indoor stand. While the HC661C, HC91X, HB160, HT240, HC243, HA14 and Kennis e-Power crane will be on display at the outdoor stand.
“All new cranes feature many innovations including the dynamic load diagram, which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability, and the magic touch, which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions. Both features improve driver attention and can save time and increase productivity,” according to Hyva.
Kennis e-Power rolloader cranes features the electric engine unit which is comprised of a battery pack, an electric motor and a smart electronic control system which optimises power supply and allows the batteries to be recharged while the vehicle is in motion.
“Electric power, rather than conventional diesel power, offers considerable additional benefits including improved energy
efficiency and lower environmental impact – no exhaust fume emissions and lower noise levels. It also provides a much healthier working environment for crane operators as they no longer need to work with the noise and exhaust fumes from a diesel engine,” Added the company.
Also on display during bauma 2019 will be Hyva’s Titan range of skiploaders and hook loaders. The re-engineered Titan skiploaders provides new remote controls, weighing systems and cranked lifting arms designs, aiming to deliver skip industry with significant benefits in terms of efficiency, productivity, safety and environmental care.
- HYVA Brasil: Sale 2,000 HYVA Floor 2019-11-25
- Hyva Celebrates Its 15th Anniversary in China 2019-05-01
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY