China Expects to Invest RMB 5.3 Trillion in Infrastructure Construction in 2019
According to Chinese government reports, the whole country’s investments in infrastructure construction are expected to reach 5.3 trillion RMB in 2019. This certainly is encouraging news for the heavy-duty truck market, signaling a greater demand for engineering vehicles.
Automakers, including FAW Jiefang, Dongfeng Liuqi, Beiben, etc., all expressed their confidence in the truck market in 2019. FAW Jiefang also aims to increase its annual sales volume of trucks to 33,000 units for the whole year. To achieve that goal, it has been making strengthened efforts in marketing its trucks (J6 trucks, JH6 trucks and J6M trucks) and improving its after-sales services.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle increased its annual sales by 53% year on year in 2018, further solidifying its leading position in the market. It also made breakthroughs in its sales of heavy-duty trucks and trucks for transporting construction wastes. Dongfeng Liuqi also sets its annual sales target at 17,000 units with its annual growth rate reaching 31% year on year.
CNHTC will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in the self-dumping vehicle market. Its Haohan new N series self-dumping trucks have been well received in the market. Its two new SITRAK models for the high-end self-dumping truck market and construction transportation market, which made their debut at the end of 2018, are set to grow rapidly in their sales in this year.
With its annual sales ranking the first place in 2018, Shanqi aims to increase its self-dumping trucks to 44,600 units in 2019. In addition, it is soon to roll out 6000 6×4 series trucks for the urban construction market.
At its annual business meeting, SAIC Hongyan also aims to maintain its leading position in the engineering vehicle market and increase its market share by 24% year on year.
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- Liaoning SPV Makers Gained Big Orders 2013-06-17
- XCMG road construction mechanism exports robustly 2012-06-07
- Yuchai was Selected the TOP50 2008 Chinese Construction Machines 2009-04-01
- Investment is being improved in Rural Road Construction 2007-03-05
- NW China Region to Invest Heavily in Highway Construction 2007-02-13
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete 2022-10-18
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.