FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam
As an important participating country of the “Belt and Road Initiative”, the Vietnamese market is a strategic market for FAW and one of the most important overseas markets for the Liberation Engine Division. By the end of 2018, the Vietnamese market had sold more than 50,000 liberation engines, and China's four and four models of engines had sold nearly 1,200 units. With introducing of electronically controlled engines into the market, the electronic control technology requires from scratch, and after-sales service has become the most important factor affecting sales. The Marketing Service Department actively deployed according to market demand. The Vietnam Office fully assisted the service general agent and developed 13 service stations in North, Central and South of Vietnam.
In the spring of the first year, according to the annual service network training program, the Vietnam Office conducted a two-day electronic control training for the Longhua Industrial Co., Ltd. and Hemingming Company After-sales Service Department. The working mechanism of the electronic control engine, the working mechanism and function of every sensors, the working mechanism of the doctor fuel system and the troubleshooting method, the using method of the diagnostic instrument, the sensor fault simulation and so on were trained. The combination of theory and practice, on-site Q&A and other methods have greatly improved the training and learning effects, service personnel not only have a deeper understanding of the electronically controlled engine, but also have a certain ability to solve faults.
The general manager of Longjiang Company evaluated highly of the training work of the Vietnam office of the business department. He said that the training work of the Vietnam Office of the Liberation Engine Division not only removed obstacles for the sales and after-sales service of the liberation truck, but also reserves technical service talents for the automobile industry. This is a solid foundation for long-term cooperation between the two companies.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY