FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam
As an important participating country of the “Belt and Road Initiative”, the Vietnamese market is a strategic market for FAW and one of the most important overseas markets for the Liberation Engine Division. By the end of 2018, the Vietnamese market had sold more than 50,000 liberation engines, and China's four and four models of engines had sold nearly 1,200 units. With introducing of electronically controlled engines into the market, the electronic control technology requires from scratch, and after-sales service has become the most important factor affecting sales. The Marketing Service Department actively deployed according to market demand. The Vietnam Office fully assisted the service general agent and developed 13 service stations in North, Central and South of Vietnam.
In the spring of the first year, according to the annual service network training program, the Vietnam Office conducted a two-day electronic control training for the Longhua Industrial Co., Ltd. and Hemingming Company After-sales Service Department. The working mechanism of the electronic control engine, the working mechanism and function of every sensors, the working mechanism of the doctor fuel system and the troubleshooting method, the using method of the diagnostic instrument, the sensor fault simulation and so on were trained. The combination of theory and practice, on-site Q&A and other methods have greatly improved the training and learning effects, service personnel not only have a deeper understanding of the electronically controlled engine, but also have a certain ability to solve faults.
The general manager of Longjiang Company evaluated highly of the training work of the Vietnam office of the business department. He said that the training work of the Vietnam Office of the Liberation Engine Division not only removed obstacles for the sales and after-sales service of the liberation truck, but also reserves technical service talents for the automobile industry. This is a solid foundation for long-term cooperation between the two companies.
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021