FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam
As an important participating country of the “Belt and Road Initiative”, the Vietnamese market is a strategic market for FAW and one of the most important overseas markets for the Liberation Engine Division. By the end of 2018, the Vietnamese market had sold more than 50,000 liberation engines, and China's four and four models of engines had sold nearly 1,200 units. With introducing of electronically controlled engines into the market, the electronic control technology requires from scratch, and after-sales service has become the most important factor affecting sales. The Marketing Service Department actively deployed according to market demand. The Vietnam Office fully assisted the service general agent and developed 13 service stations in North, Central and South of Vietnam.
In the spring of the first year, according to the annual service network training program, the Vietnam Office conducted a two-day electronic control training for the Longhua Industrial Co., Ltd. and Hemingming Company After-sales Service Department. The working mechanism of the electronic control engine, the working mechanism and function of every sensors, the working mechanism of the doctor fuel system and the troubleshooting method, the using method of the diagnostic instrument, the sensor fault simulation and so on were trained. The combination of theory and practice, on-site Q&A and other methods have greatly improved the training and learning effects, service personnel not only have a deeper understanding of the electronically controlled engine, but also have a certain ability to solve faults.
The general manager of Longjiang Company evaluated highly of the training work of the Vietnam office of the business department. He said that the training work of the Vietnam Office of the Liberation Engine Division not only removed obstacles for the sales and after-sales service of the liberation truck, but also reserves technical service talents for the automobile industry. This is a solid foundation for long-term cooperation between the two companies.
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug. 2022-09-22
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.