Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show
According to Qingling, it will bring several new vehicles on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show, including GIGA 2020, electric truck, fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, 700P recreational vehicle, etc. These newly developed vehicles are set to further diversify Qinglong’s product line and strengthen its competitiveness in the market.
The newly upgraded GIGA 2020 truck fully epitomizes the advanced technologies from both Qingling and Isuzu. Equipped with an Isuzu engine, ZF AMT automatic transmission gearbox, air suspension, hydraulic retarder, the truck is able to deliver a maximum 520 horsepower.
Also on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show are three Qingling new energy vehicles, including a fuel cell truck, EVK100 electric sanitation truck, EV100 electric distribution light truck.
It is worth mentioning that Qingling has successfully upgraded all these vehicles to National VI Emission Standards.
It is also revealed that Qingling’s latest 4JZ engine and ISUZU’s most advanced MYY transmission gearbox will also be put on display. Together they will provide the best power solutions for vehicles. Entering China in 1980s, the first generation 4J engine has gained wide popularity in China. So far, the number of 4J series engine has exceeded 10 million units.
- Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line 2021-08-10
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY